So it looks like i've got a lot to learn about this blogging stuff. How do i tag other peoples blogs onto my page? any advice? i do have to admit though this seems like a lot of fun, if i can get the hang of it....I think i need to get a little familiar with it so my blogs probably won't be that interesting for a bit haha but i do have pictures....guess i can't mess that up!!
2 comments:
PICTURES ARE THE BEST! I AM NOT GOOD ABOUT LONG POSTS/ENTRIES BUT I DO PUT PICTURES UP DAILY FOR MY MOM IN TEXAS TO SEE AT WORK! SHE LOVES THIS BLOG! AND TO ADD PEOPLES BLOGS TO YOURS... WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG PAGE GO TO "CUSTOMIZE" AND THEN A LAYOUT PAGE COMES UP AND YOU CLICK "ADD PAGE ELEMENT" AND THEN YOU CAN ADD A "LINK LIST" AND YOU PUT IN THE WEB ADDRESSES TO WHAT YOU WANT. HOPE THAT EXPLAINS IT... GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE! I ALWAYS BLOG HOP WHEN I AM NURSING AT 2AM HAHA...
SHILLIG4FAMILY.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hey Lyds, cute sunglasses! I saw some sunglasses at the store the other day and almost got them for Michael Dunn. However he would never wear them, he hates things on his face!
Post a Comment