Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's been a while

Hello again! Not much has really been going on here. Brett's mom came to visit last week for a few days and that was great. We had our first taste of Kneaders and Rachel O. if you are reading this....YUMMM!! We got a new computer desk that fits in the corner and also a new computer chair, Yay for tax returns right? haha This next week my sister Rebecca is coming up for a bit and then mom and dad will follow suit the week after and I am soooo excited! I miss home a lot. I got my plane ticket too! woo hoo! I will bein Texas the end of May until June 2. Brett takes his DAT May 30 so we thought it would be nice to get out of his hair a week or so before his test to give him some breathing room. Any excuse to go to Texas right??
Adalie has been doing pretty good the last couple of nights when it comes to going to bed (cross your fingers). Brett was a trooper the other night. He rocked her for almost an hour.....while Adalie was screaming her head off. But, eventually she gave in to sleep. She is still coughing throughout the night though and I just can't stand it! Poor baby....this has been going on for 2 mths straight now. I feel so bad for her and hate the thought of having to take her to the Doctor yet again.
Anywho, today was nice though. I was supposed to work tonight, but thankfully someone covered my shift tonight and I got out! Yay!

And I have to take a moment to brag about Adalie. She is SO good in nursery. There are peep holes on the doors of the classroom and every time I peep in she is playing so nice or sitting so sweet for singing time. The leaders tell me they never have to worry about her because she is so well behaved and just a sweet heart. When we drop her off I feel so bad because there are ten other kids just screaming their heads off and Adalie is sitting so still in her seat waiting patiently for her snacks. It doesn't even phase her when I tell her goodbye and kiss her cheek. I am so glad she is a fan of nursery!! Despite her sick she seems to pick up every now and them from there, she is such a good girl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures you take of her by the tree!

so jealous of your TX trip! I still need to reschedule mine but who knows when I can go with two little ones and one on the way!!!

Alicia and Jeff said...

You're going to Texas, too?! I haven't bought my plane ticket yet, but I'll be there at the same time. I think I'll be down for a few weeks, though. It's too bad you couldn't stay for Kayla's wedding, though.
I'm so excited to see you!