I have absolutely no energy so the answer for me is. not much at all. LoL. Adalie and I do a lot of just hanging out. And naps. haha. My iron is extremely low again this pregnancy (not too surprised), worse than it was with Adalie so I always just feel worn out, even from walking from one room to another. i met with a nutritiousness the other day to talk about things I can do in my daily diet to help bring it up. The answer? Lots of red meat!! Ugh. Our freezer is now full of steaks, ribs, pork, just all kinds of meat meat and more meat! I even think there is some liver in there....gross. Brett is way excited to grill everyday. I take about 4 different pills a day and feel like an 80 year old woman.
I am 12 weeks now so hopefully the naseua will end soon and I will get an extra kick of energy. I have had a lot of back and cramping since the begginning so we had to go in for an ultrasound. Everything looked good. Baby is doing great it seems, but they are a little worried about my health for some reason. The way the doctor explained it was calling the baby a parisyte. Basically, it will always take what it needs and leaves me with nothing. My body isn't keeping the iron or calcium it is supposed to be absorbing. So I am taking lots of meds and doing a major diet change...wish me luck.
Anywho, a quick shot out to all the prego ladies out there since there are quite a few of us, good luck and hope you're doing well!!
5 comments:
my father in law called my first pregnancy a parasite b/c it is sooo true that they will suck everything they need right out of you!
sorry you are so tired :( hope all the pills help ASAP
Good Luck Lydia! It's gotta be hard being pregnant and taking care of a toddler!
Ugh.. I dont even know how you can stand to eat red meat.. The thought of it makes me sick! It's so true how the babies are little parasites.. Because I cant eat too much, I was worried about the baby getting the nutrition it needs and the doctor said not to worry about the baby, worry about yourself because that little baby is going to pull all it needs from you! I hope you start feeling better soon and that your iron goes up!
Things will look up. You will get your energy back!
I haven't checked a lot of blogs lately...Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I'm sure the tiredness and drained energy will be all worth it!
Post a Comment