Friday, November 13, 2009

10 Honest Facts About Me



I was tagged so here it goes! Let's see...kind of long sorry. I always feel like I have to explain myslef

10 Things about me

1. I will always think I am fat. Especially when I am pregnant. Sometimes I even wear a "girdle" thingy to make me look smaller and not so "rollie pollie". I was fat all my life until I was almost 20...I am never going to think I am skinny or look good. Sad I know.

2. I still drink energy drinks from time to time. Yes, I know I am pregnant. I have an addiction. I have vowed to stop on many occasions. Latest was Nov 1st. Although - clean and sober for a little over a week now =)

3. I am not the best friend in the world to have. I hate talking on the phone to many people except for my husband, my mother, my dad, or my sisters. I LOVE texting however. Very teenager I know. Text me anytime. haha. This also makes me a very flaky person I think....especially when I am pregnant. I can't commit to much those first seven months...or the 2 months after baby gets here. I just like home a lot, where i can be myslef.

4. I can eat a box of debbie cakes by myself. The Christmas tree ones. Even if it is the only thing I eat all day I will have one every other hour until they are gone. And not tell my husband I did so.

5. I am not good at Relief Society. I'll admit it, I get bored sometimes and it is hard for me to stay awake. I am in an older family ward so sometimes I feel really young and unimportant in there. I know - something I need to deal with.

6. I really like to watch Television and i even let Adalie watch cartoons most of the day to help keep myself from going crazy stuck inside with the cold coming.

7. I spend most of the day in my "G's". Well, my garment bottoms. I will wear a T-Shirt, but really spend most of the morning in my bottoms and top and get dressed after nap time around 1:00 unless I have somewhere to go or someone is coming over. I can't find comfortable pants that I really like to wear for to long that don't hurt my prego belly after about 3 or 4 hrs.

8. My worst fear is having my family in the car and driving over a bridge and it breaking. We all fall in and I can't get everyone out in time. Or we are all stuck in there and we drown. I hate bridges...especially ones with water underneath.

9. Brett will always be the "better half" in my book. He is the one that holds everything together. Keeps me sane and is just good about everything all around. Brett hates it when I say anything about him being the better one. He says its not fair for me to think that way, we are both better with each other. See????

10. I love to spend money and shop even when we don't have the money to be spending. I have a bad habit of wanting lots of things. Especially when it comes to things for Brett or Adalie....I want them to have everything THEY want and see how happy it makes them. I also just like to spend money on fast food and sweets =)

Good? I tried, I really did. Hopefully not revealing too much about myself that I lose friends. It is funny but I think I even changed this list four or five times with all the things I was coming up with the share and in deciding what to use.

Jennifer, Carrie H., Tracy, Alicia, Kara, Kim, Karen, Crystal, Jessica, and Shannon. Sheesh is that Ten People TAGGED yet?? Okay guys, YOU'RE IT!!

5 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

great list! i can relate to so much on there (minus the preggo stuff. ha ha), especially #3. That is totally me!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

I love reading these type of things! It's always fun to learn different things about other people! Maybe someday I will get caught up on all of my blogging and do one of these!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I think body shapers (PC word for girdle haha) are the best!

These were fun. I am so glad you shared!

Laurie Huish said...

I enjoyed reading this! Glad I tagged you :)

Unknown said...

i'm a texter too! I hate calling people, especially if i've never or rarely talked to them on the phone before.
you must have good heating in your house, i'd freeze in just my G bottoms on in our house.