Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Funny Toys
You know what I think is funny? Toys these days. Example, why would I want a baby doll in my house that poops and pees? I have one of those already. It's called a newborn. If Adalie is going to learn to change a babie's diaper it is going to be Cason's. And why would I want to clean up after Barbie's puppies she is "training"? It is the whole reason I do not have a pet in the first place...I know my kids won't clean it up. And why have all these PLAy-DOh creations like ice cream shop or a burger place when you don't want my kids to eat the Play-doh? I must say, the makers logic here might be a little off..."I just don't understand why kids are eating it..." Really?? I guess their new logo is funny though "fun to play - not to eat" haha. I already have to tell Adalie not to eat the fake food she has in her play kitchen. I DO like the house cleaning toys and play kitchens though...you know the play vacuums and brooms and stuff. Nothing like teaching them early that it is good to be clean and learn how to cook. LoL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment