Means some good ole' Spring Cleaning around here!! Although Spring Break doesn't start officially until next Monday, you won't find me complaining one bit because Brett was done with Tests and classes today!! WooHoo!! Absolutely Awesome!! He is helping me clean, which is great...my house is a disaster zone. Tomorrow I get 3 whole hours all to myself....kind of a big deal for me =) I am getting my hair done and my pedi that Brett got for me a few weeks ago. Perfect. THEN next week is DISNEY!! Holy Cow I feel like a kid all over again and I am so stinkin excited I can barely stand it!! It is going to be so much fun...
Not much is going on though. The weather has been beautiful and means we will be outside a lot....except outside in our own back yard or front yard...why you ask?? Our kind neighbors don't pick up their dogs poo. Gross. That is a situation I do not want to have to go through with a 1yr old who puts everything in his mouth. I worry about him putting his OWN poop in his mouth so I don't have time for the worry of dog poop in there...yuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment