Monday, April 18, 2011
Me, Myself, and I
Life now seems like it is moving along just fine. Brett's school semester is ending soon and I am amazed that this year seemed to fly by. Summer is fast approaching and we are getting way excited. I am feeling overwhelmed lately with all of the self improvement i need to do. seems like i need tons of it. physically, mentally, and spiritually. there are so many things i want to be, but mostly i just want to be better. a better wife. a better mother. a better friend. seems like every now and then i get a glimpse of the person i should be rather than what i actually am. so, here's to being a little better...Lets see if i can live up to the expectations and improve myself a little. everyone could use a little tune up now and then, and i am off key.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how you feel Lydia, I think I'm more hard on myself than anyone ever could be. We tend to beat ourselved up sometimes. There is never anything wrong with wanting to be better, it's good to have goals, but i just wanted to tell you that I think you are FAN-tastic. You are simply beautiful and a wonderful mother and I know you are a great wife. Just wanted you to know that I think you are FAB. There is never anything wrong with wanting to better ourselves, but just wanted to encourage you that you are all of those things and more. hugs to you.
Post a Comment