Friday, October 21, 2011

Windy

Adalie has a new friend. She is from Africa but she visits us quite a bit these days. She even has a little brother, Little little Windy. She met Windy about 3 months ago and they do all sorts of things together. Read books, ride in the car, go grocery shopping, play Princess, lots of fun things that only girls can do. Oh and Adalie says she is always helping me drive the car.

My little girl has an imaginary friend, but don't ever call her imaginary around Adalie. She gets extremely upset and angry if you do. This is how she explains her.... Windy is just that --the wind. She talks to her and windy is always there, especially lately with fall here. Like I said, normally she lives in Africa apparently but speaks Mexican and English.

I never had an imaginary friend growing up and Brett doesn't remember one wither. I am sure Adalie will one day forget she even had one too but I had to write it down so I can remember and will have proof to show her later.

2 comments:

Yvette Sorensen said...

I'm finally able to read your blog now, thanks. it's always good to read your blog to keep tabs on ya. Glad you got that apt, it's beautiful i bet you will love it! Congrats on another Boy, wow you will have your hands full. Adalie will be a big helper i'm sure. That is too funny about Windy. She is hilarious. Have fun with them they grow up soooo fast it's sad to me. Loves ya guys!!

Unknown said...

that's cute! - yes, i did get your invite, but I totally forgot about it, so thanks for the reminder :)
I definitely had an imaginary friend when i was little, but i knew he was imaginary for sure. his name was johnajohn