Well, I actually paid to get Cason a haircut. We have always just shaved it, but we thought about giving it a little style this time so I took him to supercuts. 14$ for a two yr old haircut. Positively ridiculous if you ask me. Especially since we will have to cut it again in like two weeks. I watch close though and think I can do it. Besides, if we mess up we can just buzz it all over. GREAT thing about having a boy I must say. He does however look very handsome and so grown up.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
HairCut
Well, I actually paid to get Cason a haircut. We have always just shaved it, but we thought about giving it a little style this time so I took him to supercuts. 14$ for a two yr old haircut. Positively ridiculous if you ask me. Especially since we will have to cut it again in like two weeks. I watch close though and think I can do it. Besides, if we mess up we can just buzz it all over. GREAT thing about having a boy I must say. He does however look very handsome and so grown up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment