Thursday, June 14, 2012

Brody's Baby Blessing

3 is my limit for today, I promise.... (there are two more post before this one from today just in case you haven't scrolled down yet and are interested)

My parents, my in-laws and my brother in law Mike with his two boys Jayden and Seth were here for the 2 mins in took to bless our baby boy Brody Vance Sorensen.  I am so grateful they came all this way to be apart of it. My husband did and amazing job for the little of the blessing i got to hear....I was on Cason duty who screamed as soon as dad got up to go bless Brody. I was hanging out in the back soothing Cason. I am kicking myself in the pants for not getting a group picture afterwords, but I had to Rush to do primary and Brett had to go teach his class. My mom wasn't feeling to well so dad took her home, and the in laws went back to the house too with mike and the boys. We did get a couple of family pictures though that at least turned out.




1 comment:

kara said...

Look at your cute little family of 5! Congrats on your anniversary. You guys look great!