I caught the bouquet! haha
Last night we went to my cousin Alicia's open house here in Utah. I felt so bad about not being able to make her wedding in Texas, but I am SO glad we got to at least see her here in Utah before she moves to California. She looked beautiful of course and Jeff was so handsome. Ahhh, I love the new married look people are trying these days lol
Brett is getting anzy about his tivo...it is supposed to get here tomorrow, but who knows. I am getting anzy to start work...I am supposed to start Wednesday. Adalie is anzy, well for someone to play with.
Today is Sunday and do you know what that means? I get to take a nap! woo hoo! I love sleep...
2 comments:
naps are awesome!
Wow I love Alicia's hair! And Lydia you are just a beautiful mom. I love your dress!
Post a Comment