Thursday, October 9, 2008
A Day at the park!
Tuesday was such a great day!! Jennifer and Daniel came over to play with mom, Adalie, and I and brought along their kids Benjamin, Emma, and McKenzie. We got to go to the park and it was so much fun!! It was a BEAUTIFUL day!!
Fun news! Adalie had discovered how to slide down the slide all by herself.... I know it might not be a big deal to some, but I forget that she is growing up and small things like this remind me.
This is Adalie in her baby guess track suit trying to climb up the slide. You can't see it but it has a shiny cape looking thing on the back that zips up inot a hood. She kind of looks like a super hero when it isn't zipped up...
Great day to add to our memories =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that was a fun day...cute picture besides the fact that emma looks pissed at the world. oh and Mackenzie is spelt with a Mac...not Mc :)
Post a Comment