Today is the Last day of finals and I am pretty sure Brett is beyond excited. No more test, or homework, or readings, or projects for at least 3 or 4 mths until POD school. It will be nice for him to go to sleep at night not stressing over school work for a bit. Tomorrow is graduation part 1 (commencement) and Friday he actually gets to walk and get his diploma. I am SO proud of him! He has always been so smart and so motivated and now he has something to show for it! =) He has been a trooper these last four yrs with BYU and I know he is so ready for something new and exciting. Me? I cannot believe it has been four yrs. Time has really gone by so fast although I am sure in the moment, I did not think so at all. I really have loved BYU. What a huge blessing to be able to have a wonderful school like this. Go Cougars!! Now we have to get ready for the next chapter, but not forget to enjoy the moments in between.
On another note, family is going to be in town this week and I am so so thrilled beyond belief! Cason will be blessed on Sunday. This is the first time my mom and dad and Brett's dad and brother get to meet Baby Cason. So, if you don't hear from me for a while yet again (I've been busy getting ready for family at the house and enjoying the sunshine), you know where I am. I have lots to post though and one day I hope to catch up with life.
1 comment:
congrats on brett's graduation and starting the next chapter of your life!!! i hope y'all have a great time with your family.
Post a Comment