Happy late-Mother's Day All!! It was a wonderful Mother's day here...I don't think I had to change a single diaper or deal with a major tantrum all day. Pretty awesome stuff. Brett was so sweet and didn't even study all day. He made me one of my favorites.....his Hungarian Chicken Paprika. I even got to eat a big chocolate cake =) I got a very sweet card that Adalie herself picked out (winnie the pooh) with a sweet message from my amazing husband.
oh, and $100 to whoever guessed what was in the box.....

My wonderful sweet amazing eternal companion got me a guitar. Pressure is on people, its finally time to learn a life long dream. To play good enough that I can sing with a guitar. I already know E F G B C and D....watch out world here I come! =)
p.s. My fingers hurt.....(cue Happy Gilmore quote haha)
2 comments:
i am so jealous. good luck with your dream!!
That is so awesome! I just told Weston the other day I want to learn to play the guitar.
Post a Comment