Monday, May 2, 2011

The weekend.

Saturday was such an awesome day!

Brett took me to go see Les Miserables in Omaha and it was absolutely wonderful. You always hope they will change the parts where everyone has to die, but never happens =) This show gets me every time. It was my 5th time to see it. The first time was when I was 12 and I was amazed how much I loved it even then! This however was Brett's first time to see the traveling Broadway company preform it and he was blown away (as he should be). The saddest part though was one of our favorite characters' Epnonine (sp?).....the girl just didn't have a very strong voice and I was a little upset! Anywho, it was such an awesome day! This was our first adventure out where the kids had to stay with someone other than family, but thanks to our wonderful Tidwell friends, we got to enjoy our 9 hour, kid free date! She even took care of our sick little Cason...they are so good to us!

Sunday Brett stayed home with our sick little puppy (cason because of his sick bark) and Adalie enjoyed a wonderful sunday at church. When we came home, we went for a nice little family walk to get the kids some Fresh warm air. When we came inside, we let Adalie play with her chalk on the back porch....a little while later Brett sees Adalie leaning against our gate with her pants down about to pee in the grass. She said she had to go!! I hear of little boys doing this often but I have to worry about Adalie doing it?!?!!? Sheesh!!

Well today is Monday and Adalie and I are enjoying a little sun while little brother naps through his sick. It's nice out here, could be a few degrees higher and a warmer breeze but not too bad considering what we just came out of! I am so excited for summer....Brett is done with 1st yr in THREE WEEKS!!! AWESOME!!Ugh Adalie's pants keep falling down.....she has a consistent plumbers crack these days. I guess it is time to move up to a new size the only problem is, her tummy gets keeps getting bigger but her little legs are still so very short. Someone today asked if she was a 2 yr old. Nope, she is four. Well almost. Holy cow she is almost four?!!?

1 comment:

Gena said...

peeing outside...hilarious.