I have absolutely nothing to write about. I am still pretty miserable with vomiting and for about 2 weeks I have been having terrible, horrible, no good, very bad headaches. Every. Single. Night. Like clockwork they come. Life still chugs along and I really should just learn to suck it up. Brett has been great but says this is our last baby...haha we will see. With my weird phobia of odd numbers, that might not go so well for him.
I wish I had something fun to write about. Adalie seems to be enjoying herself in school and Cason is just crazy Cason all over. With the cold coming and outside not being an option for much longer, this kid is going to go completely insane.
I have an Ultrasound on Oct 13th. I have to wait until 21 weeks, kind of a bummer. Lately I have been thinking girl again. Which is what I thought first hand, but thought a boy would be better for Cason's sake. Also, I am sure it is going to be a girl since we have a boy name pretty much set in our mind but are wishy washy on our girl names.
Anywho, boring post really but an update none the less.
Side note, I sure do love my hubby.
1 comment:
aw I love that you love your husband!
what a blessing it is to have a supportive, loving, hard working husband.
Post a Comment