6 days left in Texas until Christmas 2009...sad isn't it? I have started my packing which makes Brett frustrated because I tend to always pack something he needs or the shirt he wants to wear. I on the other hand have my clothes perfectly laid out - one outfit for each day, clean undies to last me a week, socks, and pjs, all I need right? Don't get me wrong, I am not that anxious to leave, I just hate waiting until the last minute to pack and leaving lots of random things behind. Of course there are some last minute things we need to do before we leave the great state of Tejas....a last trip to Casa Ole, Jack and the Box, and Jody Leigh's oh, also visits with friends and family, haha. I don't really want to think about that part now though because it makes me want to cry, so we won't mention to much of that just yet...
Utah will be nice to get back to I am sure. We have a brand new place, Brett still gets his dream job teaching at the MTC, and every semester at school is a semester closer to being done.
It has been a wonderful summer in Texas though, not for the lack of bad luck that we have had, but definitely worth the time with our family.
1 comment:
We are excited for y'all to be back :)
we visit TX at the end of the month... YAY!
Post a Comment