Oh my goodness what am I going to do with a little boy?? Ahhh!! I think I am still in a little bit of a shock haha. Wow!! A BOY!! Brett is grinning from ear to ear!! What an adventure this is going to be!
Holy WOW! I'm so excited for you! I felt the same way when I found out I was expecting a boy after having a girl. You'll be surprised at how excited you can get over the cute boy clothes :) Old Navy has super cute baby boy jeans that look like grown-up jeans. {This makes me smile.} Congratulations!
Wow! Im so excited for you guys! Don't be nervous, boys are a piece of cake! Just a little more mischievous, that's all :) Good luck and post some baby bump pics!
I have to be honest I would be terrified to have a little boy. Super excited but also scared to death. I'm just so used to doing little girl things having a baby boy would stump me. But weston would be so excited and I would love that little guy like nothing else. He is going to be adorable and I"m super excited for you guys especially brett.
Yay yay yay!!! You will LOVE boys! So much fun and I must say having a little boy who is in love with you is one of the most rewarding feelings there is (I am sure it is with a girl too-just never had one :) Good luck! I have a little preemie outfit for you btw :)
9 comments:
Holy WOW! I'm so excited for you! I felt the same way when I found out I was expecting a boy after having a girl. You'll be surprised at how excited you can get over the cute boy clothes :) Old Navy has super cute baby boy jeans that look like grown-up jeans. {This makes me smile.} Congratulations!
Wow! Im so excited for you guys! Don't be nervous, boys are a piece of cake! Just a little more mischievous, that's all :) Good luck and post some baby bump pics!
I have to be honest I would be terrified to have a little boy. Super excited but also scared to death. I'm just so used to doing little girl things having a baby boy would stump me. But weston would be so excited and I would love that little guy like nothing else. He is going to be adorable and I"m super excited for you guys especially brett.
Boys are awsesome! Different in many ways than girls but I love having both. Congratulations and have buying blue!
I had two girls then a boy and even though I was excited I was admittedly VERY nervous! I love Malachi like I never knew possible. Boys are WONDERFUL!
oh congrats you will have so much fun...love ya!
Yay yay yay!!! You will LOVE boys! So much fun and I must say having a little boy who is in love with you is one of the most rewarding feelings there is (I am sure it is with a girl too-just never had one :) Good luck! I have a little preemie outfit for you btw :)
Yay! How exciting! Can't wait to see y'all at Christmastime. :)
ha! I guessed right! :) you're gonna have a blast w/ a little boy. :)
Post a Comment