I think I am slowly getting over the initial shock of knowing I am having a little boy. I am excited! I just still can't believe there is a little boy in there!! Anyone who knows my family knows we just don't have boys, so this is a big deal for the Jenkins' side. Brett says he at least wanted one so I can have all the rest be girls if I would like it that way. lol I think we are going with the name CASON BRETT. I always hate telling my names this early because last time, two people in my ward took my names....my boy and copied my girl name. Good thing my Adalie was born first lol Oh well, I guess if it happens, it happens. Mine will probably be cuter though just so you know! haha.
Everything looks great with the baby. Healthy, on track in his size, no down syndrome or spinabifida or water on the brain or cleff pallet... all good things I now don't have to stress so much about. I just have to do all I can to keep him that way. I am so glad he is going to be a healthy little boy. A little Boy!! I just can't get over it!! I can already see him getting on his big sister's nerves haha.
Other wonderful news, my placenta previa has pretty much corrected itself! Well almost. I am still supposed to take it easy for at least the next four weeks. But the wonderful news is that I get to go home for Christmas and Travel now!! Yay!! And I probably won't have to have a C-Section, if all continues to go well but I guess you never know until the day of.
Thanks for all of your comments though and sharing in the wonderful news with us! I am excited to get some of the "boy" experience that some of ya'll have!!
1 comment:
Congrats on adding a little boy! That will be so fun!!
Post a Comment