It's raining here in Des Moines again, but no thunder and wind just yet. I tend to freak out a little when it is a thunderstorm here because of the thought of tornadoes. The lighting gets really bad here too. And it makes it worse that Brett is in one place and I in another. I have an emergency bag ready and a closet to hide in just in case. My windows are also leaking....one in the living room and another in the bedroom. Nice. Same with my fridge although I am sure it has nothing to do with the rain, that would interesting. Weird thing about rain though ....
It makes baby Cason sleep better and that's really great
1 comment:
I LOVE rain! Leaks, not so much! I hope you're able to get those fixed.
Maybe Cason sleeps better with white noise (like rain)...maybe he would consistently sleep better with a small fountain or something in his room?
Post a Comment