Sunday, January 22, 2012

Getting Back

So, I am not dead but I have sure felt close to it a couple of times this week. This sick has been one of the worst and today I feel like I am passing the hump and getting a little better - although, I still sound like I am coughing up a lung and I am pretty sure I am keeping the Kleenex company in business. BUT, better than before for sure!

Anywho, enough about the sick talk. We would like to welcome a new addition to our household....
A real leather recliner. You would laugh and possibly be so sad at how enthusiastically happy we are about this chair. There is just something about owning real furniture that makes me feel so adult!! It is so stinkin comfortable and I am pretty sure the kida have already claimed it for themselves. I have had to ask them quite a few times already for a turn just in two days. My glider/rocker broke that we had gotten when we had Adalie. We have always wanted a recliner and wouldn't you know it Costco was selling a brand stinkin new beautiful leather recliner that as soon as I got Brett to sit and try at the store hooked em!! We absolutely love this chair and boy have I underestimated the wonderful sent of real leather....astonishing. Super silly that I am so happy about this chair and actually writing about it I know. I am sure my life seems so dull, but hey- come over and sit in this chair and you will never want to leave it. And then I'll say "I told you so!!"

And just so you think I do not care about anything else in my life BUT this chair, here is my beautiful daughter ready for church. I am home sick today and Cason stayed with me since he is napping at the moment anyway. Also, we are coming up on the 35 week mark soon. I am huge and nothing fits and I HATE buying clothes pregnant even though I should probably buy a shirt or two and a skirt or a dress so I can stop pretending I look good in what I have. Brett took me out on a wonderful date last night, sick and all. The food was amazing and the company even better....it is so good to be spoiled sometimes. Thank You Brett!

No comments: