While vacationing, I seemed to have forgotten about Internet. It was actually kind of a nice break...not worrying about e mail or blogging or whats going on with who on facebook. I actually got a lot done a had lots of fun visits. Now, we are home and life is seeping back into normal. We are cleaning up the mess that vacation often leaves behind...and the millions of clothes we got dirty during our two weeks in Texas. There was never a second to rest there really. There were a billion projects to do, tons of dinners to attend, reunions to plan.....NEVER a dull moment there really. My feet and legs looked like an elephant's. I was ALWAYS on my feet and Brett had to tell me constantly to sit down, which I didn't listen very well. It was a busy and fun filled break and Iwill give you the details of it soon -- I promise. For now, my house looks like a tornado has run through it and my kids are slowly coming down from their sugar highs from Grandma and Grandpa's.
I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment