Thursday, February 9, 2012

A few Pictures to Share

So, I took this picture mostly just for my sake but Cason still is pretty cute and sweet just sleeping there. This is EXACTLY Brett's position of sleep. Except it is a pillow under Brett's head, not a Blanket. I love it, so dang cute.

A sweet moment caught shared by my children without any parental influence. They had juts got done eating breakfast and snuggled up together to watch some morning cartoons. Times like these that I know they really do love each other and our best friends.

And my wonderful husband's finished project for the little one coming. He did SUCH a great job and I think it is just beautiful. Like I said, did the while project himself....color and all. Turned out great right??

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Perfect!
Green is my favorite color

Carrie said...

i love that bow cason is wearing. i almost didn't recognize him!