Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Naps

I put my kids down for a nap almost and hour and a half ago....they are still awake. I can't do Cason without a nap in him. He gets extra cranky and unmanageable if you can believe it or not. Adalie was up half the night for some reason so if she doesn't take a nap she will end up falling asleep at five and waking up just before she is SUPPOSED to be in bed at 7:30. Ugh. Adalie can't sleep past 2:30 and Cason can't sleep past 3 otherwise they will BOTH fight me for bed at 7:30. I needed to get a lot done today and so far nothing is really working out the way I planned it. Completely frustrating. With baby coming soon I feel like I am running out of time to do anything. Stress factor and panic attacks have been issued. Please go to sleep kids, I really really need you to take naps today!!

No comments: