
Yesterday for memorial day we went out with a couple of friends to Applebee's. Brett still didn't get home until about 8, and since Adalie goes to bed at nine, it didn't give us much time to do things. It was a beautiful day though and I loved seeing the sun!

Pittsburgh really is a pretty place and it is starting to be a little nicer to us with its weather. Although I hear it rains most of May, June is coming up and that should mean sunshine all round!
5 comments:
such a pretty background! and I love your hair!
Lydia you and your family look so good. What beautiful pictures!
GREAT PICS! You look wonderful, by the way!
Why did you change your hair!! I liked the blonde in it. I can not wait to see yall. 2 weeks and counting
LYDIA!
What in the world, when did you dye your hair!?? Obviously we are not seeing each other enough out here! :) It looks very good! And Addie looks so dang cute in her carseat...also, funny that on memorial day me and ty took pictures in front of that sunset also! It was gorgeous!
Post a Comment