Friday, June 27, 2008

Family Updates

So, lets see what else is happening! I started my job earlier this week at a clothing store called BEALLS here in Vidor right close to home. Brett started his serving job here in Vidor too at a Mexican restaurant called Casa Ole, also very close to home. We were trying to find something really close so we could save on gas and sure enough both are pretty much right across the street from the house which is GREAT! I work with a lot of older women and Brett works with a bunch of High school kids. haha, Not the funnest thing in the world but it is only for a couple of months and we can handle it. We are both just very grateful we both found something so close with pretty decent pay. Two months will speed by I am sure.



Adalie is having fun with her grandparents and cousins. Mckenzie left today back to utah and I am pretty sure she will be missed. One of course by Adalie. She looks up to her and think everything she does is amazing and wants to be exactly like her in every way. If she sees Mckenzie doing it, then it is obviously okay for her too. And two, by Adalie's parents. It was nice to have someone else to distract and entertain Adalie for a bit. Her grandparents are loving her to death and smothering her with lots and lots of attention. She has quickly warmed up, especially to her Grandpa. She has already gotten him wrapped around her little finger.


Also, she is so close to walking. She can stand herself up, but can't quiet balance herself into the walking. I think it is her recent head growth. haha. She gets up on her knees though and walks all over the house on them. And she has become a speed racer when it comes to crawling....she has definately mastered it. I just hope she is walking by her next birthday. One more month until she turns a year, I can't believe it how time has flown.

P.S. IT IS SO HOT HERE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! casa ole!
we are coming home aug 25-sep 1 and I will definitely be getting some CASA OLE haha...
where are y'all staying?
SO glad to hear all is well!

Karen said...

I'm glad your jobs worked out so they are close to home. That is so nice. Adalie as always looks adorable! You guys are missed out here!!