Thursday, July 3, 2008

Work

Brett had his first real day today at Casa Ole haha It is still so funny to me that he works there... He did so good.. I knew he would though considering the serving experience he already has and he is just a hard worker no matter what he does. And, for six weeks, any job is good enough =)
I am still getting used to my job...remind me never to work in a clothing department store again, I am getting WAY to bored with my time there. Plus I fold and hang up clothes all day at my own house, why would I want to make a career out of it?? ewww But, six weeks is something I can hopefully handle.
I am so tired though...I forget how tired I get when I work and how much I miss an afternoon nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y'all are awesome! keep up the good work!

aimee said...

hey! are yall staying with heather while yall are down? i live just down the road from her..i thought i saw you leaving the neighborhood the other day..anyway...texas is the bestest!! haha