Adalie will usually walk into our room almost every night still asking to go to the bathroom. It freaks me out almost every time and I am scared that one day I am going to accidentally punch her in the face. Brett is going to have to switch me sides or something....My back always faces the door now when we go to bed and I am not a fun person to wake up between 12pm and 6am. I inherited my dads "don't wake me during the night or i cannot be held responsible for what incident may occur" gene. Seriously, my adrenalin and heart start racing and I always awake in a moment of panic. Reminds me of the days when she was little and would stand in our hallway barely visible in the hallway nightlight saying "I'm heeerrrrrreeeee" Kind of scary sometimes.
Sometimes I wish McDonalds would deliver. Sometimes that cheeseburger craving comes on quite thick...
Everyday Brett and I wake up ready to leave Des Moines for the summer. Too bad we still have like 4 weeks ahead of us until we actually go somewhere for a bit. Then school starts again pretty much right after we get home. Although, Brett got us a hotel room for Omaha next week that I am pretty sure i guilt-ed him into getting. Temple working that is LONG overdue, and a trip to the Omaha zoo for the kiddos. Should be great!!
I seriously need to get rid of the ID channel....All these datelines, 48 hour mystery, Nightmare Next door, everyone is out to kill people shows are getting frightening. Brett has to tell me all the time to stop watching them. They are so sad!! I whole heartedly feel that if everyone just lived with an attitude of gratitude the world wouldn't be such a bad place sometimes.
Adalie had her first TBall practice and game today. Probably the funniest thing I have ever seen....more details and pictures tomorrow. The camera got left in the car with Brett and it has all the pictures on it.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the Tball pics. How fun! And I'm thinking about cheap date and family activities that you asked about in a previous post. I'll let you know if I remember some of the fun cheap stuff we've done.
Lydia everytime I read your blog I say to myself, I would say that, or I watch that. It's so sad to me that we haven't been able to get to know each other better because even at Christmas when I could spend a little time with you when I wasn't so sick, sorry, I couldn't believe how alike we are. so funny. I absolutely love those T Ball Pics. So flippin cute and hilarious. Love ya and wish we could see you at the 4th. Hugs
Post a Comment