Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Christmas Shopping
Wow! This year I thought I got all my shopping done early and I was ready, but I am still finding things I want to go out and get. But there are people EVERYWHERE and it is always funny to me to see people shopping. I mean, wow lady with the cart who has her husband stand in one line, her daughter in another, and her in one herself and whoever gets to the front first she scoots the cart in full of 100 things. Wow to the guy who has a basket full of 35 groceries in the the 10 items or less lane. Wow to the self check out dude who is paying with a credit card in the "CASH ONLY" line. Wow to the lady on the cell phone talking about her Dr's apt when the check out lady is clearly trying to get her attention. Wow to older folks who still have trouble writing checks. Wow to the help at Wal-mart that doesn't really help me at all because all you say to me is "No habla English"....then why do you work there?? Oh its tonz of fun shopping when so many people are out! Luckily I only have a few more things left and some candy to stalk up on for our stockings. I need some Christmas Music to get in the mood!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i was listening to the radio the other day and a christmas song by spongebob square-pants came on (random, i know!). it was called "don't be a jerk" and your post reminded me of it. you have to hear it. hilarious!
Post a Comment